Monday, August 15, 2011

Welcome!

Hello Students and Families!
    Welcome to the 5th grade! I'm so very excited to meet each and every one of you in person on Thursday. If you're thinking I look familiar it's probably because in the Spring, I student taught right across the hall in Ballard/Novak's 4th/5th multiage classroom. I'm a recent graduate of NAU's College of Education and am eager to put into practice all that I've learned. I'm confident that we'll make incredible growth this year as a learning community. Get ready to work hard, and learn skills that will prepare you for sixth grade (and life!)

In the meantime, soak up your last two days of summer and go ahead and pick up the supplies you'll be needing for the year. (Mr. Kasch and I have put together a list that can be found here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment