Thursday, August 25, 2011

Thursday 8/25/11

Hello students and families!
Unfortunately I am ill today and not able to be in school.

5th grade germs: 1 pt
Miss Baker's immune system: 0 pts

There will however, still be some homework assigned for tonight. I'm not sure what Mr. Kasch is assigning, but for me you will need to have a summary of what you read today in Language Arts from your independent reading book. I will be checking your Language Arts journals for this on Monday.

The work you did in Social Studies will not be homework to take home, but I will be checking your Social Studies journals on Monday to see how far you got in class with the sub.

Hope to see you all tomorrow, but if I'm still under the weather, I'll see you Monday!
Behave yourselves, now!

Miss Baker
*The sub may have modified my plans, but the above is true if he/she stuck to the plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment