Thursday, August 18, 2011

First Day! Plus Info for Tomorrow

Hi all! So lovely to meet you today!
I know switching classes is hard at first, but once we're through the first couple of weeks, you'll all be old pros! Tomorrow being Friday, you will be sticking with your homeroom classmates the whole day. 
However, you won't be in our classroom for much of it as we will have specials on Fridays. 

So tonight you can look forward to PE, ART, and MUSIC.

You may bring your supplies tomorrow if you'd like but they are not needed until Monday.

Families: Please go through the blue folder that was sent home with your students. There are important papers that will need to come back to school at your earliest convenience.

Also...The district is still working out some issues with my FUSD email and I am not able to access  any emails at this time through this account.

So...in the meantime please email me at my personal email account with any questions, concerns, or info you'd like to send my way! 

Looking forward to a year full of growth!
Miss Baker

elizabethbaker276@gmail.com






No comments:

Post a Comment