Saturday, October 15, 2011

Posting on a Saturday?

I know, I know, get a life Miss Baker!
Just a few quick announcements, promise!


Forget to Pay for Pictures?
If so....No worries! I'm sure your kiddo took a beauty of a picture this past Thursday, and if you're still interested in ordering, you can still get your money in! Just be sure to turn 'em in by Wednesday, October 19th. (This coming Wednesday.)

also....
Great Job at the Gallop!
I'm so proud of my Baker's dozen! Be sure to fill your pledge forms with the number of laps recorded on the pink half sheet you got on Friday. All pledge money is due on the 24th of October if you'd like to be entered into the raffle for awesome prizes. (One ticket per 25 dollars raised.)

Progress Reports
Sometime Next week...(hopefully Monday) be looking for  a gold half-sheet in your kid's backpack. It'll look like this:



I know many of you are anxious to know how your child is doing in class. Thank you for your patience with Mr. Kasch and I. We promise you'll have these in your hands very soon.





Hope your enjoying lots of this
this weekend


1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to come and visit my favorite fifth grade teacher and see the beauty of Flagstaff in the fall soon! Miss Baker.....you rock!! (ok so I'm a little biased!) Your mama :)

    ReplyDelete